I will always promote blogging as a legitimate arm of a marketing strategy so it comes as no surprise to me when I read that blogs are now the number one lead generator for many businesses. Not only are they the best lead generators, they are by far the cheapest.

Whilst having a vested interest in the topic, HubSpot’s Inbound Internet Marketing Blog has released the results of a survey that supports the theory regarding blogging and inbound marketing in general.

In the report titled, “The State of Inbound Marketing”, HubSpot surveyed 167 professionals with 31% nominating blogs as being critical to the success of their online business. A further 21% nominated the blog as being important. That us total of 52% of those surveyed that thought a blog was important to their business.

The other statistics are also worth noting. YouTube and StumbleUpon were nominated by 25% of those surveyed as being important with Facebook 24%, Digg 21% and Twitter 20%.

HubSpot also reports that inbound marketing resulted in an average cost per lead of $84 whilst outbound marketing had an average cost per lead of $220 – that’s more than triple the cost of an inbound marketing lead.

There is a double effect gained from using a blog as part of your marketing strategy. You can more leads with each lead costing less – that of course results in higher profit margins – or the flexibility to offer significant discounts to further increase sales.

One if the features of blogging is the effect it has on search engines. If you create content on a regular basis then you will be visited by the search engines on a regular basis. More content equates to more exposure and a better coverage of keywords. If you want to increase the number of leads generated then having a company blog is the least expensive way to go. As a business owner, blogging is the most cost effective marketing tools available.

Leave A Comment

Recommended Posts

Dari Mana Anda Mendapatkan Lisensi Kasino Online sgp prize?

Lisensi kasino online adalah tiket panas hari ini. Mereka menghasilkan pendapatan jutaan dolar untuk negara-negara yang mengeluarkannya dan dapat menciptakan sektor teknologi yang mungkin tidak ada. Lebih dari 50 negara saat ini menawarkan lisensi permainan Internet, jadi kami pikir kami akan menjelajahi […]

Unique Casino
Tech

DON’T PASS ON CRAPS

The following story is true. I’m telling it to prove this point – craps playing systems don’t have to be complicated. The story begins when friends decided to join my wife and me for a long holiday weekend in Atlantic City. John […]

togel online
Tech

Sorotan dari Strategi

Jika Anda dibagikan tiga deuce, itu adalah tangan yang luar biasa dan Anda hampir selalu menggambar dua mencoba untuk empat jackpot mini deuce. Pengecualiannya adalah jika Anda memegang royal liar (jelas), dan jika Anda memegang lima jenis yang puluhan atau lebih tinggi […]

Blogging

Reputation Management By Pumping Your Brand

One of the worst things that can happen to a business is to have a negative article appear above their own pages in the search results. Reputation management has several key areas that should be addressed. Obviously, the first key area is […]